Author Topic: Paying money to the club 2011/12  (Read 353 times)

Offline Kirsty_x

• USMC Committee '11
  • Spam lord!
    • View Profile
Paying money to the club 2011/12
« on: June 01, 2011, 12:39:19 AM »
Heey guys! :)

IMPORTANT INFORMATIONJust to let you know, things are having to change a little with how we work the accounts as the Union will take all of our money off us if they know we're using a seperate bank account to theirs - Because of this, we can use online transfer into our Union account only. It will work exactly the same but it will keep the Union happy :D

I have put the bank details for ALL OF THIS YEARS PAYMENTS on the members section, but when paying money in PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put either 128 OR USMC as part of the the REFERENCE when you pay. This is VERY IMPORTANT.

I will be checking the accounts very regularly, so it will more or less work the same as it does now; it will just be slightly more awkward without online banking privelidges :)

Please let me know, either by forum/in person, or by text if you are paying money in and what for, or need to take money out.

Please also note, this does not account for SPLAT or FONT as I am not in the country - Laura is dealing with all money for SPLAT; I will let you know who is dealing with all money for FONT. I am around until June 28th, should be on the forum irregularly whilst in Africa, and I'm back on September 18th :)
Before you put on a frown, make absolutely sure there are no smiles available! :D