Author Topic: Website + Twitter  (Read 848 times)

Offline Daz

• USMC Commitee '08!
  • Master of bull!!
    • View Profile
Website + Twitter
« on: April 16, 2010, 04:47:14 PM »
Updated website with sponsors, press release, fixed a couple of typos

Going to upload 2007 photos later, and have a photo page. If anyone sees any other errors please post below.

Thanks
 :)

« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 12:08:13 PM by Daz »
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather -- who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Offline Daz

• USMC Commitee '08!
  • Master of bull!!
    • View Profile
Re: Website + Twitter
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 12:09:14 PM »
If you are not coming to the event, or just wish to share our to family and friends there will be a twitter account updating and providing photos on the day. http://twitter.com/VertMarathon

Photos will also go up on the website in a live section to be launched (and coded come to think of it)
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather -- who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Offline Fat Alan

• Too many posts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2010, 12:50:33 PM »
on the website in a live section to be launched (and coded come to think of it)

usually best to do that in reverse order! ;P
stoopid ankle

Offline Daz

• USMC Commitee '08!
  • Master of bull!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2010, 11:12:46 AM »
There is now a twitter feed on the website (which makes providing news on the front so much easier!). Twitter will be updated loads tomorrow :)

Offline Daz

• USMC Commitee '08!
  • Master of bull!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2010, 01:02:30 AM »
There is now a Live updates on the site ready for tomorrow (As you can see I have spent a while on it being 1am!!). This will become the homepage tomorrow, You won't get any thumbnails anymore from the site via facebook links, but will show everyone what we are doing during the day (I intend to post images/updates every hour!!)