Author Topic: Panoramas  (Read 491 times)

Offline Novelty Matt

• Administrator
  • I need to get out more!
    • View Profile
Panoramas
« on: June 24, 2012, 07:35:35 PM »
Has anyone got any pimp panoramas that'd look nice on my lounge wall?  I want to get one of those fancy canvas things to hang on the wall (so I look cool) and would like a nice edge or something to put up there that I actually recognise opposed to one of these generic scenes...

I remember there being a headtorch photo on UKC (I think of the roaches) but couldn't find it.

If you have one please shout, although my interwebnet is fairly limited!

M
purveyor of tat...

Offline Fat Alan

• Too many posts
    • View Profile
Re: Panoramas
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 05:44:21 AM »
I'm not a photo person but stanage is very photogenic. Should be able to find a nice one of that..vicky probably has some...
stoopid ankle

Offline Tor

• Master of bull!!
  • Blond Skank Monster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 09:11:48 AM »
Nicks got quite a few - some of them are in an albem of his on fb - if you like any of them I'm sure he'd be happy to send you a bigulated version
Can't spell, won't spell

Offline Fat Alan

• Too many posts
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2012, 06:47:16 AM »
[quote ] bigulated
[/quote]

+1 word points
stoopid ankle

Offline Weeman

• USMC Commitee '08!
  • Rock athlete
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2012, 08:32:29 AM »
Theres one I've got from the ardeche of that big circular crag we went to that is particularly cool. Its in my panorama album on facebook if you want a look.
Many donkeys have tried to match wits with me, but almost all have failed.

Offline nacnud

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2012, 01:38:21 PM »
Do you have a silly phone? You could make your own using photosynth. I have some from roaches and gower and southern sand and Portland, but nothing really stand out good. Though the best are of roaches. I bough a tripod of ebay for 5 which makes a massive difference.

Another place to check would be the top rated photos on UKC. Then contact the photographer to see if you can get a print. I was quoted 40-100 for some big canvas prints a while ago.

The head torch one was of stanage, see here http://www.ukclimbing.com/images/dbpage.html?id=103963
I yam a tetrapod!

Offline Stick

• Vicky the nurse
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2012, 04:30:09 PM »
matt. ill have a look for you tomorrow when im home. i have a lovely one of stanage at sunset. plantation area i think. its saved on igoogle as one of the backgound options is you want an idea